Wednesday, April 23, 2008




















Hello family and friends. I guess it's been a while since we've posted anything up heea'. But hey whatcha' goina' do?

Anyways. as you can see.. It's a Boy!! :D yay! we just found out today. Oh, and when I figure out how to get the "V.H.S."?? onto the computer I might just put the vid of the little guy up here. Well I guess that's that. oh, and if you have any question of what the pic is of, the file name should help you to figure it out. Well, enjoy!
~KAOS (the S is for what we belive his name might be.. Solomon.) well, yeah. peace.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anna and family and baby in tummy. We have an excellent suggestion for your boy's name....Wayne! And if, by fate it's a girl, then we suggest...Mari! Now should you decide on different names, we guess that's ok..We'll still love you all. We hope all goes well with your pregnancy. Wish you all the best. Love from Mari & Wayne from NZ :)

1:07 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I love ultrasound pics, they're the best. You will love having a boy, if I do say so myself. :)
Cheers from,
Melissa in Ottawa

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home